Upcycle this Kitchen Utensil into a Jewelry Tree
Create a wire tree using basic tools and materials found around the house.
- Wire cutters
- Pliers (needlenose pliers work well)
- Container, such as a pitcher, flowerpot, tin or bowl
- Fast drying cement
- Attractive stones
- Cut whisk(s) with wire cutters at the top of loops. Use pliers to bend the wire outward in all different ways and directions to look like tree branches.
- Prepare fast-drying cement per manufacturer instructions. Pour cement in the bottom of the container and set the whisk(s) inside.
- Once the cement is solid, place attractive stones to cover the cement.
- Hang your jewelry, keys, photos or other items on your tree.