Create a cutlery carry-all for al fresco dining on the patio, deck or at the cottage.
Create a cutlery carry-all for al fresco dining on the patio deck or at the cottage.
Pine board measuring one-inch think and eight inches square.
4 3-inch hose clamps
4 500 ml mason jars
1 cabinet handle with screws
4 - ¾-inch woodscrews
Jig saw (if shaped corners are desired)
Paint (colour of your choice)
- Sand, and if desired, using a jig saw, cut decorative corners out of the pine board. Wipe to remove dust.
- Paint board.
- Fasten handle to the top edge of the board.
- Place rings on jars loosely, mark placement of the rings on board. Remove jars and attach rings to the board with screws.
- Slip jars into rings and tighten rings to a snug fit.
- Fill with cutlery and napkins.