Say "cheers!" to Valentine's Day this February 14th and create a cocktail (or three) at home to share with your love. Here are three to try – you might just fall in love with one and want to make it over and over.
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz rose liqueur
- 1 ½ oz orange juice
- 3-4 drops anise
1. Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes, shake well then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
2. Garnish with anise.
Red Wine Spritzer
- 1/4 glass club soda
1. Add ice into a wine glass, pour wine and club soda, stir.
2. Add a slice of lime or berries (optional).
- 40 mL Wyborowa Vodka
- 30 mL lemon juice
- 20 mL simple syrup
- 10 mL raspberry liqueur
1. Mix everything except the raspberry liqueur in a Tumbler/Old Fashioned glass, stir and top up with crushed ice.
2. Lace the raspberry liqueur over the crushed ice so it trickles down into the glass. To simplify, used cubed ice instead of crushed.
3. Garnish with two raspberries.