The Not-So-Basic Vanilla Milkshake You've Been Waiting For
National Vanilla Milkshake Day calls for Milkshake Madness!
Ice cream of your choice
Add 1 pint of ice cream and 2/3 cup of milk to your blender and blend until smooth.
THE VERY GOOEY BLUEBERRY PIE
- "THE BASIC" milkshake, vanilla
Graham cracker crumbs
Blueberry pie filling
Mini blueberry pie
Whipped cream, because what's a milkshake without it?
- Grab a chilled milkshake glass and coat the edge of the glass in cake icing.
Next, dip the coated glass into your graham cracker crumbs.
Alternate layering blueberry pie filling and the vanilla milkshake until three-quarters full.
Top with mini pie, whipped cream and any other crazy ingredients you desire.
Always been more of a chocolate person? No problem, we've got you covered.
THE RISE AND SHINE
- "THE BASIC" milkshake, vanilla or chocolate
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- Cake icing
- Cookie crumbs
- Chocolate sauce
- Mini doughnuts
- Whipped cream
- Add cocoa powder and espresso powder to your basic milkshake recipe and blend.
- Grab a chilld milkshake glass and coat the edge of the glass in cake icing.
- Next, dip the coaed glass into your cookie crumbs.
- Smear some chocolate sauce into the sides and bottom of the glass.
- Fill three-quarters full with the espresso-infused milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream, mini doughnuts and any other sweet ingredients you may desire!